Recipe: Delicious Coffee Chiffon Cake

Easiest Way to Make Delicious Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker

Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker. Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker My wife wanted me to make chiffon cake, so I decided to make it the easy way in a rice cooker. If it's not done when the rice cooker finishes cooking, just turn it off and then switch "on" again. HOW TO MAKE CHIFFON CAKE IN A RICE COOKER.

Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker Check the ingredients tab on this page for specifics. Finally whisk in the pancake mix until fully incorporated and pour it into the inner pot of your Tiger. Rice cookers come very handy when you want to make lighter cakes you can either eat hot, lukewarm or cold! You can have Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker

  1. You need 150 grams of Silken tofu.
  2. Prepare 2 of Eggs.
  3. Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
  4. You need 100 ml of Milk.
  5. Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
  6. It's 3 of drops Vanilla extract (optional).

Here is another simple and healthy recipe for a chiffon cake including tofu! Put the tofu into the rice cooker. My wife wanted me to make chiffon cake, so I decided to make it the easy way in a rice cooker. If it's not done when the rice cooker finishes cooking, just turn it off and then switch "on" again.

Easy Tofu Chiffon Cake Made in a Rice Cooker step by step

  1. Put the tofu into the inner pot of the rice cooker. You don't need to drain the tofu..
  2. Stir the tofu with a whisk..
  3. Add the eggs, milk, and sugar..
  4. Mix well..
  5. Add the pancake mix and mix well. Finally, add a few drops of vanilla extract (optional)..
  6. Set the pot in the rice cooker and push start..
  7. When a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, it's done..
  8. The cake comes out of the rice cooker pot easily..

I usually end up pushing the button. I'm a total novice in using my rice cooker for cake so I went searching for a recipe online. My cake is adapted from a recipe found here. It's originally called Tofu Chiffon cake but I don't agree that it's a chiffon cake because it doesn't use the chiffon cake process nor oil which is commonly found in chiffon cakes. I would say this is a.

Comments