Recipe: Delicious Coffee Chiffon Cake

Recipe: Appetizing I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies

I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies. These cornflake wreath cookies are a festive addition to your holiday dessert table! These amazingly delicious little cornflake cookies are dressed up for the holidays, kids and adults alike adore them! I love that I can now carry on the wonderful tradition of making Christmas cookies with my own children.

I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies This retro Christmas Wreath Cookie recipe is making a comeback—and it's an easy one for the kids to make, too. Combine butter, marshmallows, cornflakes and a little green food coloring and then shape the batter into Christmas wreaths. Place little cinnamon candies on top to complete the look. You can cook I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies

  1. You need of Cake flour.
  2. You need of Unsalted butter.
  3. You need of Heavy cream.
  4. Prepare of Powdered sugar.
  5. It's of Spinach powder.
  6. You need of Salt.
  7. You need of Dragée.

Wreath Sugar Cookies Are An Easy Festive Christmas Cookie. I wanted to end the series with a classic and these Wreath Cookies are about as classic as you can get! When I was a little girl and before my mom went back to work, she used to spend weeks baking dozens and dozens of different fun types of Christmas Cookies. She'd fill huge tins of them to give to our elementary school teachers as gifts.

I Love Christmas! Wreath Cookies instructions

  1. Sift cake flour and spinach powder together. Leave the unsalted butter at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 320F/160C..
  2. Place the softened butter in a bowl and add powdered sugar and salt. Mix together until it has a creamy consistency..
  3. Pour heavy cream into the Step 2 mixture in 2-3 batches. Combine well each time..
  4. Once incorporated, add the sifted flours and fold. When the flour has disappeared and combined evenly, it is done..
  5. Attach a nozzle to a squeeze bag. Squeeze until you have created your desired cookie sizes and scatter dragées on top..
  6. Bake in the preheated 320F/160C oven for 30 minutes. Please check and adjust the oven temperature and baking time as required..

Some call them Christmas Cornflake Wreaths or Holly Berry Cookies. The whole time I was making these christmas wreath cookies I was thinking how the melted marshmallows with green food coloring looked like slime and totally reminded me of ghost busters. These cookies look like little Christmas Wreaths and are great fun for the kids to help with. People always look at these suspiciously, but once they try them, they can't get enough. I made these every year when my kids were small.

Comments