Recipe: Delicious Coffee Chiffon Cake

How to Make Appetizing My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀

My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀. My Sausage Buddy food truck located in Charlotte NC. We will work with you to. create a menu that fits your taste, budget and style My sausage buddy can be your sausage buddy too! I made my way to their truck and not only was it snowing but the poor girl taking the orders was standing out in the snow!

My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 For the pork we get really fatty looking roast ground at our grocery store. I've been making these burros for my kids and grandkids for many years. When picking your flour tortillas, pick the most flexable ones availble. You can cook My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀

  1. You need of Sausages.
  2. You need of Chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
  3. You need of Medium onion cut up.
  4. Prepare of Garlic minced.
  5. You need of Black cracked Pepper.
  6. It's of Sliced button mushrooms.
  7. You need of pasta.
  8. Prepare of Sweet red Pepper cut.
  9. It's of baked beans in tomato sauce.
  10. You need of Grated chedder cheese.
  11. Prepare of big handful Spinach.

Here in Arizona that's easy, but in the midwest that can be difficult. The trick is heating the tortillas in a hot skillet prior to rolling into the burro. We like Herdez Salsa which is available is. Tell that bitch come here, lick my SAUSAGE!

My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 instructions

  1. Put the pasta on to cook. Grill the Sausages. Heat up the olive oil then add the onions to the frying pan, garlic,2 minutes later add the Chicken. Cook on medium for 5 minutes.
  2. Chicken.
  3. Next add the mushrooms, sweet pepper fry for 2 minutes then add the spinach and Black Pepper stir to mix..
  4. Cut the cooked sausage into 1/2 inch slices. Strain off the cooked Pasta..
  5. In the saucepan the pasta was in add the strained pasta, the chicken mix and sausage mix in and pour in the beans and stir heat up on low. when it's hot add the grated cheese and cherry Tomatoes stir in when cheese has melted serve hot..
  6. Cheese on top and gently stir in the spinach. Then serve hot sprinkle some fresh or dry parsley on top..

Pull up in IHOP ordering SAUSAGE! Need a pancake with your muthafuck. My family has been using this very simple and delicious recipe for sausage, peppers, and onions for years and years now. For an extra kick, try using half sweet sausage and half hot sausage! You can make your own homemade sausage!

Comments